Search found 12 matches

by Kami
Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:08 pm
Forum: Book Club
Topic: New Book
Replies: 0
Views: 329

New Book

Vote for a book!
by Kami
Tue May 12, 2026 12:01 am
Forum: Book Club
Topic: 17776 by John Bois
Replies: 1
Views: 773

Re: 17776 by John Bois

God, I'm so tempted to already write my blogpost, and i haven't even finished the re-read for this book club. There's so much stuff i wanna talk about, i really love this book.
by Kami
Mon May 04, 2026 12:11 pm
Forum: Book Club
Topic: 17776 by John Bois
Replies: 1
Views: 773

17776 by John Bois

You can read the book here: https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football
by Kami
Mon Apr 27, 2026 9:38 pm
Forum: Book Club
Topic: The Dispossessed by Ursula K. LeGuin
Replies: 4
Views: 1053

Re: The Dispossessed by Ursula K. LeGuin

6 Chapters in now, and I'm starting to come around on it. Still not my favorite book in the world, and if it weren't for this book club i wouldn't keep reading, but it's entertaining enough. I quite like Desars character.
by Kami
Sat Apr 25, 2026 9:14 pm
Forum: Book Club
Topic: The Dispossessed by Ursula K. LeGuin
Replies: 4
Views: 1053

Re: The Dispossessed by Ursula K. LeGuin

I've finally finished the first three chapters just now, and so far it's honestly been kind of a drag. I do hope it gets better, and I can see a decent story behind all the purple prose, but god is it exhausting to read. It's been the kind of experience where i check the chapter progress bar every ...
by Kami
Tue Feb 17, 2026 11:00 am
Forum: Polls
Topic: example poll
Replies: 1
Views: 899

example poll

Polls are pretty cool, right?