whenever i browse the bearblog discover feed i wonder why it is advertised as a no-nonsense platform when all the nonsense is in the feed.
i click on a serious post, and it makes me feel sad. i wish people would stop reminding me that things are bad. WE KNOW!!!! why do i have to hear about it all the time? why can people not be fun and whimsy on this platform?
but what is absolutely NO FUN is: i saw this disgusting post about sex and nose snot and it made me wanna vomit. keep it appropriate and dont be a fucking pervert!!!!
everything else is just pointless pictures of someones sunset or a cat or a bird. if i wanted to see that i would log into facebook. WHICH I STILL HAVE BY THE WAY, sorry indieweb police! i dont find your rejection of social media helpful at all. some people still NEED it and use it for good only. like i do. there is nuance to be had and none of you have it. just like with AI, which i love to use.
so if you coud do me a fucking favor and write something i wanna read then go ahead!!!!!
no one ever writes the blog posts i wanna read and neither do i
Re: no one ever writes the blog posts i wanna read and neither do i
Lmao but I like a bit or perversion and pointless bird posts. I like that I don't have to fork over my privacy to see it now.
Re: no one ever writes the blog posts i wanna read and neither do i
Just generate the posts you like reading with an LLM. Personally, I like Gemini the most, but some people say Claude has more of a je ne said quoi feel that reminds them of the old internet. Just a thought!